Monday 22 December 2008

Bleach 60 min in Heaven














Kisuke Urahara(me: when he was young dinosaurs were around hehe)
kisuke:"6 who has 6"you yelled out then utahara stood up "that's me my lady" If you like him You walk up nervous cause you've been in love with him since the day you met I pushed you in the closet "have fun guys"I said in a singsong voice he quickly walked over and kissed you. You put your arms around his neck he put his around your waist you both pulled away for air "____ I love you"he said "I love you to kisuke utahara"you said kissing him he licked your bottom lip asking for entrance you granted it happily he explored your mouth then he moved to your neck kissing it you took off his shirt feeling his body he took tours off bra and all feeling your breasts then you pushed him to the ground and got in top of him he took your pants off and you took his off then you were both in your under wear he kissed you again sliping your under wear off you sliped his off and you both had fun if ya know what I mean then you guys got dressed as I opend the door "aw. Nothing happend"I said you guys walked out and you became his girl. What tay tank Ichigo:wow weird Rukia:yeah I'm with ya there. Renji:akward Utahara:hey even I get ladys. Grimmy:I hate you all so drop dead Ully:I don't giva rats ass aizen:*in the bathroom* Toushiro:*burps* Rangiku:ew Uryu:*twitching* Slither:I'm free of aizen Kon:boobs Hoichi:kiki come herefine *grabs be and kisses me* Me;EWWWWWW GROSS Hanatoru;*hugs me* If you hate him You scream and run out the door What tay tank Ichigo:she's mean. Rukia:yeah. Renji:yup Kisuke:whatever. Toushiro:piss off Rangiku:toushi Ully:trash. Grimmy:O.o Aizen:*rapes slither* Slither:I hate aizen. Kon:boobs. Uryu:......... Hoichi:kiki since ___ left you and me get to go in. *starts dragging me* Me:no I don't wanna be raped. Hanatoru:*bored*

No comments:

Post a Comment