Sunday 4 January 2009

The Note - (Which Saiyuki guy Wrote it to you - Girls only)













Your Result
His smile is almost unsettling yet at the same time it makes your heart melt. His beautiful green eyes so deep and sincere you feel your knees growing weak beneath you. You take a step back leaning against the tree , knowing you need something to keep you on your feet. "I'm sorry ___-chan. I didn't mean to startle you." Hakkai smiled at you stepping up to you and giving your hand a gentle squeeze. " I should probably scold you for coming out here on your own but .. then it was me that asked you to. You really ought to be more careful." Looking down at you his expression changing. " I could just as easily have been some deranged psychopathic demon bent on destruction and ruling the world." The tone of his voice was goodnatured , and his eyes danced and sparkled slightly as he laughed but beneath it you could hear the slight tone of scolding. Somehow he always managed to get his point across without making you feel too very foolish.Taking in a deep breath you nod. " I know." A gentle blush crept up to your cheeks and you push windblown strands of hair from your face tucking them behind your ear nervously." I usually know I am doing something stupid.. it's just usually after I've done it.""We'll have to work on your timing." A soft laugh escaped his lips." It's generally more prudent to realize the stupidity of one's actions before fact rather than after.""Well .. good luck trying to teach me that one. I sometimes don't think I'll ever learn." Letting out a sigh you lean your head back against the tree, staring back up at the stars in the now dark sky."Perhaps if you had the right teacher." Gently he takes your hands in his lifting them up to his lips kissing them softly even as he feels them tremble."Hakkai...""What ___-chan? Do you think I could teach you?" Leaning in closer to you , you feel his warm breath against your ear. " I think I can..." Taking the lobe of your ear in between his teeth he gives it a gentle tug."Hakkai..I" You know what you want to say but no words come out. "I know..." He whispers softly into your ear. " I love you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment